Monday, March 07, 2005

If a Tree Fell...

Why Blog? To be honest, I even hate the world.

I grew up with computers to some degree, first learning BASIC on some University mainframes during a summer course after my third grade year. That would have been 1983. Since then I have tracked, and participated in, various aspects of their development.

Now, I find myself doing this, because at times I do have something to say. There is always the question of whether anyone will listen. I suspect not, but perhaps I will be surprised.

I expect this blog to run the gamut of my interest and experiences. Politics, world affairs, the environment, cars, computers, games, architecture, pets, family. Like the title provides, I suppose that all I can provide is the inverted ghost of an image on a wall. A pale response to the vibrant world always moving forward outside.

If you are reading this, all I can add is that I hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home