Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another Contender

We looked at two more houses last night and another contender turned up. This house is on the outskirts of Montpelier and has the definite advantage of being in a real neighborhood and attached to municipal services like water and sewer.

It also has a beautifully redone kitchen and some well conceived amenities like the rear deck and family room with hot tub and wood stove in the basement. Tomorrow we see the inside of the last property on our list and then back for a second visit at the prior front-runner.

2 Comments:

At 6/23/2006 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Where have I been? I totally missed that you were house hunting. Good luck! FWIW, I like this fourth one the best. You can't beat a house with water and sewage! Also, the kitchen is nicest on this one.

 
At 6/26/2006 11:16 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Well, blogger seems to have lost one of my posts! I wasn't able to respond here, so posted above, but now that is gone as well. In any case, this did end up being the house we are making an offer on. I'll post more information if we actually come to an agreement with the sellers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home