Sunday, June 18, 2006

Getting A Groove

I started a new job at the end of May, so at least I have a vague excuse for no recent posts. But really this should give me a bit more structure and schedule. The bottom line is that it is my intent to keep this up and the only way to do that is to get in a groove.

Part of the challenge is that I really prefer writing articles with a fair number of links to outside information. It gives the reader an opportunity to share my perspective and allows me to call attention to things I found interesting, amusing or important in a very direct way. Of course this is a bit harder than just jotting off a note about my thoughts. One way or another I'll find my way through.

Anyhow, that is where I've been. Tomorrow, back to a routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home