Thursday, April 27, 2006

Me, One Year Later

It was more than a year ago that I decided it was worth trying to blog. My intent was to begin building a little content and then think about how to publicize it. I never did figure out what I was up to and after two little posts it languished. Apparently, it didn't quite die though.

Why am I back? Well a friend encouraged the idea. The conversation went something like this:
"Pardon me if I ramble on a bit."
"You should get a blog, that way you can ramble on and we all can respond."
"I've tried before, but I wasn't sure what to put out there with my name on it."
"You don't have to use your name."
"No, but if I don't want folks to know it is me saying it, I probably shouldn't be publishing it. "
"Touche."

So, with that little dialogue I seem to have made up my mind. This blog is a place for me to wax philosophical and exchange thoughts with friends around the world. It isn't a place where I'll go to rant or vent about the little thorns that life pricks you with.

So, who am I?
My name is Brian. I'm an architect. I live in north central Vermont. I am married to a wonderful wife. We have a dog, two cats, and a turtle. I love board, card and social games of all types. I'm trying to relearn what I once knew about playing the piano. I watch hockey in the winter and participate in outdoor activities in the summer. I pay a little more attention to politics than many, but try not to get too drawn in.

Welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home